Mission: The Rice Industrial/Organizational Psychology Association (RIOPA) was founded in Fall 2015, by and for Rice I/O Psychology PhD students, to foster collaboration on professional development initiatives.
Projects currently include:
- New student social (Fall 2017)
- Peer-led methods workshops
- Invited faculty methods workshops
- Peer-led job search presentations
- Prospective student weekend (Spring 2018)
- A semi-annual RIOPA newsletter
You may read more about the Industrial/Organizational Psychology Program at Rice University through our departmental website.
Alumni and associates are invited to stay connected with us through the Rice University I/O Psychology Alumni LinkedIn group. (Please note that you must be logged in to access our group.)